We look after the purchase, sale and financing of all types of real estate properties including residential, cottage, vacant land, development land, commercial, industrial and farms.
Wills and Powers of Attorney
We match your Will and Power of Attorney for Property and Personal Care to your instructions. If you are not sure of what you want or should do, we make it easy for you in advising you and assisting you in making appropriate decisions in this regard.
- We advise executors and assist them in performing their roles.
- We prepare all the paperwork that the courts require to obtain a certificate of appointment of estate trustee (executor).
- We prepare all the documents necessary to cash in estate assets at financial institutions.
- We advise and assist executors in regards to the sale of properties and income tax.
- We prepare accounts for executors to satisfy beneficiaries and obtain releases to finalize estates.
- We recommend ways and facilitate the resolution of estate problems.
Business Law, Incorporations
- We assist small businesses, starting out and growing.
- We prepare contracts needed in the operation of businesses.
- We prepare contracts for the purchase and sale of businesses.
- We incorparte businesses and maintain corporate records for businesses.
- We prepare separation agreements where the husband and wife are anxious to deal with each other fairly and responsibly.
- We do not act for both the husband and the wife.
- We negotiate terms and prepare agreements with the cooperation of the other spouses lawyer.
We look after simple divorces where all issues have been resolved and one or both people want the divorce finalized.
- We notarize documents for out of province and out of country matters.
- We notarize letters for children travelling with just one parent or where the children are travelling without their parents, with friends or relatives.
Other General Practice
We assist with applications to municipal council committee of adjustment, land division committee, planning committee, Ontario Municipal; Board, Consent and Capacity Board, Canada Pension Plan, Small Claims Court, employment matters and environmental matters, Landlord and Tenant notices, applications and hearings.